Decision makers must have visibility and control over their business in order to drive growth, manage costs, and be productive. However, many organizations are using multiple disconnected ERP systems for tax calculation and filing, payroll, shipping and logistics, warehouse management, budgeting and forecasting, and e-commerce. Using separate ERP systems can result in inefficient work processes and decreased ability to keep up with demand.
At RAD Apps, our team can help you take control of your business. Our dedicated consultants can connect your organization as a whole by integrating customizable Acumatica ERP software into your existing work processes.
Acumatica is a leading provider of business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications such as Financials, Distribution, CRM and Project Accounting, powered by a robust and flexible platform. In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their business; to play to their strengths, since every business is unique; and to empower their people by going wherever their people go, on any device.
- Customization: Extend your solution with applications offering a specific industry function
- Integration: Use Acumatica with existing client hardware
- Access administration: Assign access rights based on organization role
- Workflow design: Set up modules based on the way you work
- Scalability: Add new users easily without adding on cost
- Anywhere access: Access Acumatica ERP on a web browser and mobile app
- Intuitive Dashboards: View comprehensive reports quickly and in real time
- Document/Data Management: Access your data in one centralized location
ADDITIONAL ACUMATICA BENFITS
- Secure your data at your own location
- Access software in a private web network
- Stay in compliance with company and government regulations
- Install on your own web server with Microsoft Information Server (IIS) and SQL
- Transfer to the cloud if your requirements change
- Access in web browser instead of installing software
- Use on desktop and mobile devices
- Connect with employees, clients, and partners in remote locations
- Host your data on cloud platforms, such as Google, Amazon, and Azure
- Enable access based on organization role
- Investments in IT infrastructure not required
- Transfer to on premise as needed
FREE ERP eBOOKS
You can download our eBooks to learn more about different types of ERP models, determine which model will best align to your company’s strategy, workloads, performance and security needs, and how to evaluate different ERP solutions.
RAD Apps is offering the following for download:
- Clearing the ERP Clouds
- Why Choose Acumatica White Paper
- Transforming Your Business White Paper
- Mint Jutras Control Your Business White Paper
- The Unified Manufacturing Environment
Simply fill out your contact information, then click on the “Get eBooks Now” button to access download links.